The Abyssal Gate dungeon is located in northeastern area of the Passage of Silence in Disceroa. This is the second map after leaving the Disceroa Colony.
This dungeon has X bosses total; however, you can skip the first boss by sneaking behind the 1st boss and clicking the portal. This is typically done easiest by stealthers.
Click NPC Nelson Hopel to buy crystals and enter the dungeon.
- Level Limit: 71
- Party Members Required: None
- Time Limit:
- Daily Limit: None
- Key/Crystal Required: Suzuaku, Hawk, or Falcon Crystal
There are X quests for the Abyssal Gate:
|Lvl||Quest Name||NPC||Task to Complete|
Inside the DungeonEdit
This dungeon consists of large rooms for the most part with teleports between each located behind bosses. There is, however, some tunnels to "hidden" rooms.
You first encounter 6 Gateway Repairmen standing guard around a tunnel to a next larger room. Through this small tunnel entrance is massive amounts (around 50) of Gateway Guards and Abyss Guardians.
The boss of this floor is Soul Screamer. You can avoid fighting this one by sneaking around and clicking the Gateway 2
This floor contains Lava Draguanas, which look more like tiny Nerdos from Prison Despero than Draguanas from Celestine Caverns. There are also Lava Croshus which stun, Fetak and Venom Fetak, smaller green colored Fetak, which shocks.
The boss of this floor is Jerennis Dephras. He is a demon type monster that uses a physical AoE attack that is basically his armor swinging around him. Behind him is Gateway 3
This floor contains Caon Tribe Elites that bounds. There are also Flusion (red colored) and Cold Flusions (white colored) which look like spirits from Darkrane Forest. There is a hoard of Abyss Drakes in the corner to the left of the boss and Gateway.
There is a tunnel to the right of the boss and Gateway that leads to a "hidden room". This room contains a few mobs and 3 Gateway Storage Boxes.
The boss on this floor is Siclus the Gatekeeper. He spawns Caon Tribe Bodyguards periodically that have a lot of HP and only give 1 XP when killed.
Drop rates increase with the number of people in the party. Therefore, scaling is not ideal when trying to increase the drops.
This list is being developed. If you have information to add, please edit this page/section or post the info in the comments below! We need all the help we can get on new dungeons.
- Normal Mobs: Heavy Crystal Skin, Pure Terasphere, Hard Crystal Skin, Bloodsphere Ingots, Dispheron, Stygia Cloth, Stygia Rolls, Pellurite [A], Rubicine [A], Level 80 Gear, Pure Dispheron.
- Gold Crowns: Same as Normal Mobs, Squirmy Evil Force
- Normal Mobs: Heavy Crystal Skin, Pure Terasphere, Hard Crystal Skin, Bloodsphere Ingots, Dispheron, Stygia Cloth, Stygia Rolls, Pellurite [A], Rubicine [A], Level 80 Gear
- Gold Crowns: Same as Normal Mobs, Wiggly Evil Force, Ruby/Saphire Core Augment
- Normal Mobs: Heavy Crystal Skin, Pure Terasphere, Hard Crystal Skin, Bloodsphere Ingots, Dispheron, Stygia Cloth, Stygia Rolls, Pellurite [A], Rubicine [A], Pellurite [AA], Rubicine [AA] Level 80 Gear
- Gold Crowns: Same as Normal Mobs, Wiggly Evil Force, Ruby/Sapphire Core Augment
Gateway Storage BoxesEdit
- Wiggly Evil Force
- Abyss Mithril Coin
- Pellurite [A]
- Rubicine [A]
- Abyss Wood
- Abyss Blade
- Abyss Barrel
- Pellurite [AA]
- Rubicine [AA]