To see the guilds in your LMA, click "N" to show the Nation Information screen.
This screen shows the LMA guilds and tax policies in effect, Castle Siege setup, Temple Information (Lord Marshal only), Treaties, and Oracle (unreleased).
This is the title given to the winning Guild Master of the weekly Castle Seige. This player is essentially the leader of the Nation. They are in control of the Nations resources, Relic upgrades, Tax control, forming Alliances with other nations, and choosing the layout of the next Castle Siege.
They have the ability to speak to the entire Nation in bright red text and have special buffs given to them. The "Authority of Marshal" buff gives:
- 100% HP & MP increase
- 50% more damage inflicted on other nations
- 50% damage reduction from enemy nations
This buff does not apply in battleground, arena and Castle Siege settings.
Lord Marshal's KnightsEdit
These are the members of the Lord Marshal's Guild. These players are given special buffs such as:
- Immunity from penalties of killing their own Nation,
- 20% HP & MP increase
- 15% more damage inflicted on other nations
- 15% damage reduction from enemy nations
These players are the Guild Masters of the Guilds in the Lord Marshal's Alliance. They have similar but lesser versions of the buffs given to the Lord Marshal. They are also unable to kill members of their own Nation.
They are awarded the ability to speak to the Nation in purple text. They also receive a special buff, "Marshal's Archon," that awards:
- 40% HP & MP increase
- 25% more damage inflicted on other nations
- 25% damage reduction from enemy nations
Members of the Archon's Guild, excluding the Archon, receive special privilages such as a buff called "Archon's Knight" that awards:
- 12% HP & MP increase
- 10% more damage inflicted on other nations
- 10% damage reduction from enemy nations